Terms and Conditions of Use
- Any use of this website by LV Publikumsmedien GmbH & Co. KG, a company of the DMM publishing group, Münster, Germany (”DMM“) is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. Insofar as the individual webpages contain special notices for the use of the respective contents, these additionally apply to these Terms and Conditions of Use. Should any specific condition apply for individual uses of this website deviating from the following Terms and Conditions of Use, this shall be declared expressly by DMM to the user. The user shall request for any special individual use.
- On the basis of the nature of the Internet and of computer systems, DMM cannot guarantee an uninterrupted availability of the website.
- This website contains data and information of all types (especially photos, text, layout, software). DMM and the data suppliers of the content retain all copyrights, trademark rights and other protective rights. Any content shall only be used exclusively for private purposes. Without the consent by DMM any transfer of the content to third parties is prohibited. Unless expressly permitted by DMM any commercial use of the content is prohibited. It is prohibited to modify and/or remove any copyright notices and/or trademarks notices and/or other information of the content.
- The information published on this website originates as well from third parties. DMM and the data suppliers therefore shall not accept any liability or provide any guarantee for the accuracy and completeness of the content. Should DMM be informed of any violations of laws or third party rights or any illegal content on this website, the respective content will promptly be removed.
- You may not create a link to any webpage of this website without the prior written consent by DMM. If you do create a link to a webpage of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
- Any activities by the user in the context of this website that violate applicable law, infringe the rights of third parties or violate the principles of protection of minors are forbidden. Equally any activity by the user that may serve to impair the normal mode of operation of this website shall be prohibited.
- DMM advises that it does not claim ownership of microsites, banners or other advertising spaces, and shall not accept any liability for these spaces.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. DMM does not have any influence on the content of these third party websites and shall therefore not be liable for the contents of such third party websites nor does DMM convert any of these websites and their contents for its own use, DMM has no control over and is not responsible for the contents and information provided therein. A permanent control of third party websites is not possible for DMM.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, DMM excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the DMM’s information, and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
DMM however does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for damages arising from the breach of important contractual obligations. In case of the breach of important contractual obligations DMM shall only be liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage or damages arising out of death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Liability according to the regulations of the product liability law remains unaffected by this provision. The above mentioned exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
- DMM reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time and to adapt them to any technical as well as legal developments. Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid regulation shall be replaced by a provision which most closely reflects the meaning and purpose of the invalid regulation. This shall apply respectively in the case of gaps in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
LV Publikumsmedien GmbH & Co. KG
A company of the DMM publishing group
48165 Münster, Germany
Phone: +49 25 01/8 01-0